Dear Local Business Owner,
With “blended” 1st page results today (Google places results added to 1st page for Local business searches), it’s more important than ever to do Google Places optimization.
(Blended Google Places results in Green.)
What Google Places looks for:
- In City: You must be located in the city you want to be on the top of the Google Places results.
- SEO: The most SEO behind your website, the better the results.
- Citations: Directories across the internet talking about you
- Reviews: Testimonials posted on your Places profile.
What’s included with Google Places Optimization:
- 2-3 Reviews posted per month. With Google Places we are limited to 2-3 per month to stay under the “manipulation radar.” You provide us the testimonials, we post them in an optimal matter.
- Directory Citations. Citations done every month.
With our Google Places Monthly Advertising Package we will keep your business one step ahead of your competitors in your local market and keep you ranking as high as possible on Google page 1!